High school reunion


This past weekend was my 20-year high school reunion. How is it that the 1st 18 years of my life went by so much slower than the last 20 years? Most people looked pretty much the same -- just a little rounder, a little more settled, a little more confident (or in my case, a lot more confident).

The organizers did a great job. The big surprise was having the fire truck show up for our group picture. One of the things we always did at my high school was take a senior class group picture with the fire truck, so it was a really fun trip down memory lane. Thing is, getting up on that fire truck was a lot harder and a lot scarier than 20 years ago.

Comments

Chuck! said…
wooo, look at me! im as tall as pokey now!
Chuck! said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Worry beads

Big purple mommy

I've been gnomed!!!