There are good things to every thing a child learns, but there are also bad things. This is what I found on my shopping list today.

"CC," I asked. "Did you write chocolate on my list?"

"Yes," she replied. "I couldn't find any chocolate that I liked, so I want you to buy some at the store."

"And how did you learn to spell chocolate?"

"Oh, I just looked on my brother's paper." (He had been surveying us and graphing our favorite ice cream flavors. He is disappointed that more people don't like strawberry ice cream. Note his contribution to the list.)

So, if you think it's a good think to teach children to write, just remember that it also enables them to add things to your grocery list.

Comments

Unknown said…
chocolet

my favorite too!

Popular posts from this blog

Worry beads

Big purple mommy

I've been gnomed!!!