A Bee in his bonnet

We were leaving the house to go to the chiropractor's today. B looked a bit uncomfortable and seemed to be holding his private parts.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"No."

He moved his hands away from his pants. There seemed to be a bit of a bulge there, but I thought it was probably one of those things that little boys go through and, being female, I really didn't understand and didn't want to start a conversation about.

As we got to the front door, he moved his hand back to his pants. I noticed that the bulge had moved and was actually at the top of his leg.

"B, take the toy out of your pants."

"How did you know I had a toy in there?"

"Because I'm your mother, that's why."

"So you can see through pants?"

"Yes."

And out came a Bee Movie toy from McDonalds. Why he needed to hide it in his pants I don't know -- and don't want to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worry beads

Big purple mommy

I've been gnomed!!!