Stick with what you know

B has been harassing me for quite a while to back our SUV into the driveway like Daddy does. We have a shorter driveway here, so I figured I could do it. Also, the driveway is quite sloped, so I was worried about everything falling out when I open the hatch on the back.

I successfully backed in for several days. Then, my DH had to move his car and I realized that I was using it for a visual guideline. Without it, I ended up crooked in the middle of the driveway every time.

So yesterday I decided that I was going to accomplish this. I opened my door and watched the center line of the driveway closely as I backed in.

And KAWHUMP. I ran over my own mailbox with the right front fender.

When I checked my e-mail last night, my SUV had gotten a birthday message from the dealership. I'm glad the SUV can't e-mail back, because I don't want to know what it would say about how its birthday went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worry beads

Big purple mommy

I've been gnomed!!!